Mario, Sonic, the Eds, and Friends Ride The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera is an episode of the show.
Oh dear! During an animation demonstration, Elroy from the Jetsons gets kidnapped by none other than those double dealing do-badders; Dick Dastardly and his snickering sidekick, Muttley. Can Mario and the gang help Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo rescue him before it's too late?
List of Characters
Inside the preshow, there were 3 projection screens. Two oval shaped screens and a regular square screen. On one of the oval screens, Yogi Bear appeared pestering guests for food, Boo Boo shows up to inform him that the guests are here for an animation demonstration by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. The two (live-action) appear on the square screen and begin talking about animation, leading to drawing Elroy Jetson, who magically comes to life and jumps out of the paper three dimensionally. Hanna goes on to talk about computer animation using Dick Dastardly's airplane (in this case, a Rocket ship). Dastardly and Muttley soon show up from inside the spaceship's depths, requesting that they be a part of Hanna-Barbera's next project. However, Hanna and Barbera informs him that the Jetsons are next (coincidentally, at the time of the ride's opening, the release of Jetsons: The Movie was only several weeks away) followed by The Flintstones and Scooby-Doo. In a fit of rage, Dastardly kidnaps Elroy by forcefully pulling him into the computer using the suction of a toilet plunger gun, claiming "If I'm not the star of the next project, then no one will be! I'm taking Elroy where you'll never find him!" The computer begins to self-destruct and the two run away. Yogi and Boo Boo, feeling they should do something, go (with the ride guests) into a rocketship (the main theater) to go save Elroy from the evil plans Dastardly and Muttley have in store for him.
When the riders enter the main theater, the riders are seated in a rocket ship with Yogi as the captain and Boo-Boo the Co-Pilot. The power source is a large rubber band. The force is so strong everyone ends up going back in time to Bedrock. The riders fly off a cliff and through Mr. Slate's construction site before flying into the main city. Yogi and the riders chase after Dastardly through the streets, dodging cars, residents of Bedrock (including Wilma and Betty), and Yogi ends up chasing Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble (who are driving Fred's car) down a street by accident. The riders fly up after Dastardly into the skies, and through a vortex. The riders end up chasing Dastardly through a cemetery in the middle of the night, and the riders are on a near-collision near the Mystery Machine that Scooby-Doo and Shaggy are driving, leading them into a castle where they encounter ghosts. The riders fly around the haunted house looking for Dastardly down hallways and corridors, dodging Scooby and Shaggy who are left hanging on a chandelier when the riders chase after Dastardly into another vortex. This time the riders end up in the future into Orbit City, dodging flying cars and buildings. It's not long before Elroy's family (except Judy and Astro who are absent from the ride) appear and see Elroy captured, (after which he jumped from Dastardly's ship in a bold move aiming to get caught by one of his parents standing nearby, just to be pulled back in Dastardly's ship by the suction of a toilet plunger) and chase after Dastardly with the riders, going into Coney's Skyland, a futuristic amusement park. The riders fly on a roller-coaster track after the villain, and end up going down a steep drop when Rosie the Robot (flying with the Jetsons) extends her arm and lifts Dastardly and Muttley from their rocket, allowing George to save Elroy. Dastardly and Muttley then get surrounded by thousands of flying cop cars, and both are dropped in a flying jail cell. The Jetsons thank them, and the riders fly back home through a vortex and crash land back at the station on a giant inflated bumper reading "END". Yogi gives them a farewell message. "So folks, thanks for joining in the ride, I'll see you on the outside!" A lamp comes down from the top, from which Yogi pulls the light switch. The screen goes black and the ride ends.
Team Fortress 2 Version
Super Mario World episodes
- "The Night Before Cave Christmas"
- "Mama Luigi"
- "Ha ha ha!" "Yeah, well, I didn't think it was so funny."
- [Mario laughing]
- "Aw, Yoshi hungry." "You'll have to wait."
- "Gopher Bash"
- "The Yoshi Shuffle"
- "Rock TV"
- "Ooh! Funabunga!"
- "Ghosts 'R' Us"
- "Fire Sale"
- "Ba-gabba-boosta! This is fun!"
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes
- "Birth of a Salesman"
- "Lovesick Sonic"
- "Sonic Breakout"
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy episodes
- "Run for Your Ed"
- "Private Do Not Enter is ready for duty, chief!"
- "Gimme Gimme Never Ed"
- "Oh, dear..." "What?"
- [Edd & Eddy screaming]
- "What a weasel!"
- "That guy's really getting on my nerves."
- "I want my mom-- AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
- "Faster, pussycat, faster!" "Hey, give it a break, will ya?" "You got it, Eddy!"
- "Once Upon an Ed"
- "Hey! W-w-what's goin' on?"
- "Now it's my turn!"
- "Oh, my!"
- "Run Ed Run"
- "Too fast! We're going to colli--"
- "A Twist of Ed"
- "Ooh, ooh! I know! Don't tell me! We hit 'em with a rock, and-- That's stupid. I COULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT!"
- "Pizza slice?"
- "Robbin' Ed"
- "I see him, Eddy!"
- "An Ed is Born"
- "Here we go!"
- "What the heck are you doing?!"
- "This is so wrong!"
- "Man the helms! Dive! Dive!"
- "Oh, dear."
- "Dueling Eds"
- "Look out, Eddy! There's someone on the road!"
- "Dim Lit Ed"
- "Did you see that thing lunge at us?"
- "I win! Jawbreaker, please!"
- "3 Squares and an Ed"
- "That's disturbing."
- "Do it again! Ha ha!"
- "Honor Thy Ed"
- "What's that?" "It's the Phantom of the Earwax." "Phantom?!"
- "A Case of Ed"
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Quotes for Crash Bandicoot
- Crash of the Titans
- Quotes for Crash Bandicoot
- Greg Burson as Yogi Bear
- Don Messick as Boo-Boo / Muttley / Scooby Doo
- Patrick Zimmerman as Elroy Jetson
- Michael Bell as Dick Dastardly
- Henry Corden as Fred Flintstone
- Frank Welker as Barney Rubble and The Dinosaurs
- Jean Vander Pyl as Rosie / Wilma Flintstone
- B.J. Ward as Betty Rubble
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy
- Hal Smith as the Ghosts
- Jeff Bergman as George Jetson
- Penny Singleton as Jane Jetson
- William Hanna and Joseph Barbera as Themselves (pre-show only)
- Walker Boone as Mario
- Tony Rosato as Luigi
- Andrew Sabistion as Yoshi
- Jaleel White as Sonic the Hedgehog
- Long John Baldry as Dr. Robotnik
- Phil Hayes as Scratch
- Garry Chalk as Grounder
- Matt Hill as Ed
- Samuel Vincent as Edd
- Tony Sampson as Eddy
- Jess Harnell as Crash Bandicoot
Team Fortress 2 Version
- Gary Schwartz as Heavy / Demoman
- Nathan Vetterlein as Scout
- Grant Goodeve as Engineer
- Dennis Bateman as Spy / Pyro
- Rick May as Soldier
- John Patrick Lowrie as Sniper
- Robin Atkin Downes as Medic
-  (The Team Fortress 2; old version)
- The ride opened on June 7, 1990, the same time Universal Studios Orlando officially opened. It closed on October 20, 2002 and was replaced with Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast on April 11, 2003, which in turn closed on August 18, 2011 and was relpaced with Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem on July 2, 2012.
- Dastardly likes to say the word "drat" all the time.
- WILHELM SCREAM: The scream was heard two times. The first one was, in the Bedrock scene, where a Mailman guy gets scared, runs away, and throws all of his papers in the air. The second time was where D&M enter Orbit City and Dastardly punches a saucer with a boxing glove.